See dolphins in the wild during this 1.5 hour dolphin safari departing from Noosa. Cruising down the Noosa River you’ll enjoy stunning scenery as you watch for Bottlenose Dolphins!
- Enjoy a scenic cruise up the Noosa river before heading out around Noosa Heads where you can take is spectacular scenery and sights including Hells Gates
- Viewing of the local Dolphin mates who know the vessel well allowing the boat to get up close and personal as they play, feed and socialise
- A maximum of 12 passengers seated in six rows of two means that everyone gets a ‘window seat’
- The RIB boat is the same that the Navy, Coast Guard, and Water Police use which reflects its reliability and high safety standards
- Experienced, informative and entertaining guide
- 1.5 hour Dolphin Safari
- Life jacket, rain jacket, binoculars and action goggles
- Transport to and from the marina is excluded
- Tours depart daily at 8am and 2pm
- Times are subject to change and availability
- Tours meet at Harbour Wine Bar at Noosa Marina 10 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time
- Rides depart daily on a regular basis from Noosa Marina, 2 Parkyn Court, Tewantin
What To Bring
- Light rain jacket if necessary
- There is a small locker under each seat for a few belongings however it’s recommended you bring them in a water proof bag
- The minimum age to participate in this experience is 7 years
- An average level of mobility and agility is required to participate in this experience
- Prices start at $38 (child aged 7-12 years), adults $59, family of 2 adults and 2 children $170
For more information and to book your spot on the Noosa Dolphin Safari CLICK HERE
Noosa Marina is located at 2 Parkyn Court Tewantin, just a 5 minute drive from your accommodation staying at Rimini Holiday Apartments Noosaville. It is also accessible by public transport.
Book accommodation staying at Rimini Holiday Apartments Noosaville. Boasting a selection of self-contained 1 or 2 bedroom apartments and excellent onsite resort facilities including heated pool and spa, BBQ facilities, free undercover parking and WiFi. Book your Noosaville Sunshine Coast accommodation today!
*Tour and attraction details including prices are subject to change. Please check directly with the tour operator for current information.Posted on