In our introduction to Noosa National Park we covered the scenic and easy-access walk along the boardwalk from the end of Noosa Main Beach. But if you’re an avid walker or looking to discover more of Noosa National Park there are several tracks to choose from.
Noosa National Park trails
- Coastal Walk(10.8km return – approximately 4 hours) Grade 4 walking track. Keen hikers won’t want to miss this one! One of the more popular trails, along this walk you’ll pass points of interest such as Boiling Pot, Dolphin Point, Tea Tree Bay, Hells Gates and Sunshine Beach.
- Palm Grove Walk (1.1km return – approximately 15-20 mins) Grade 3 walking track.
Short, family-friendly walk through the rainforest.
- Hakea Walk (2.4km return – approximately 1 hour) Grade 4 walking track.
Winding through coastal heathland this botanical walk is a nature enthusiast and photographers delight.
- Ocean Beach Walk (1km return – approximately 30 mins) Grade 3 walking track.
Short walk leading through forest to a peaceful stretch of beach. Passing through swamplands, sedgelands and paperbark forest.
- Emu Mountain Summit Walk (1.1km return – approximately 45 mins to 1 hour) Grade 4 walking track.
Short hill climb through coastal heath with uninterrupted coastal views from the summit of Emu Mountain.
- Noosa Hill Walk (2.8km return – approximately 1-1.5 hours) Grade 4 walking track.
Enjoy a peaceful walk alongside the northern face of Noosa Hill. Passing through scenic open forests.
- Alexandria Bay Walk (4.2km return – approximately 1 hour) Grade 4 walking track.
A great choice for bushwalkers and bird watchers this mostly sandy walk winds through open eucalyptus woodland and heathland to Alexandria Bay.
- Tanglewood Walk (8km return – approximately 2-3 hours). Grade 4 walking track.
This remote forest walks journeys through the middle of Noosa National Park ending near Hell’s Gates.
Be sure to keep a lookout for local wildlife along your walk; you could be lucky to spot lace monitors, koalas, echidnas, birdlife and more in the forests, as well as dolphins, whales and other marine life along the coast.
Book accommodation staying at Rimini Holiday Apartments Noosaville. Boasting a selection of self-contained 1 or 2 bedroom apartments and excellent onsite resort facilities including heated pool and spa, BBQ facilities, free undercover parking and WiFi. Book your Noosaville Sunshine Coast accommodation today!Posted on