Cancellation Policy – Holiday Letting
RIMINI HOLIDAY APARTMENTS adopt the following practice when dealing with cancellation of a holiday booking.
- If the booking is cancelled 30 days or more prior to the planned date of arrival, there will be a full refund.
- If the booking is cancelled less than 30 days prior to the planned arrival date, you will forfeit your deposit paid.
- In the event of a no-show, you will be liable for the full amount of the booking.
- If your booking has been made through an outside agent ( not directly with Rimini ) you must deal directly though that agent to make any cancellations.
MODIFICATION OF BOOKINGS
- A booking cannot be modified within 7 days of arrival. There is no fee to modify a booking, but there could be an adjustment to your tariff depending on the dates you choose to change your booking to.
- If your booking has been made through an outside agent ( not directly with Rimini ) you must deal directly though that agent to make any modifications.
- A booking is only guaranteed as confirmed when a deposit has been paid.
- A deposit is equal to the first nights’ tariff.
- The balance of the tariff is due in full on arrival